Building and maintaining trust in our business relationships and pursuing the highest standards of ethical behavior remain a fundamental aspect of our company’s core values.
All Company’s shore staff and seagoing personnel are expected to be familiar with and understand the obligations under the Codes. In this respect the provisions of the Codes are included in employees’ initial familiarisation and training. Furthermore compliance with the Codes is included in the performance evaluation of each shore staff and seagoing personnel.
The following values and principles have been established and implemented in this respect, shared among all shore based and shipboard employees at all levels:
1. The Company shore staff and seagoing personnel shall not be involved in any kind of harassment, abuse or discrimination.
2. The Company shore staff and seagoing personnel shall not conceal any identified unsafe act or event which affects or could affect human health and safety, the environment and the property.
3. The Company shore staff and seagoing personnel shall carry out their duties in a professional and impartial manner. All Company employees shall act in honesty and good faith.
4. All information regarding Company’s operations, projects, reports or any work carried out shall be treated as business confidential to the extent that such information does not conflict with Company’s policy for safety and environmental excellence and is not already disseminated or made generally available to third parties.
5. Any kind of offer, gift or bribe in any form direct or indirect, including kickbacks is strongly prohibited in all Company’s operations and processes. Furthermore the Company prohibits the use of other routes or channels for provision of improper benefits to, or receipt of improper benefits from agents, contractors, suppliers or employees of any such party or government officials.
6. Procurement is conducted in a fair and transparent manner.