This policy refers to all vessels managed by SEAVEN TANKER MANAGEMENT INC henceforth to be referred to as the “Company”. The Company policy is:
- To prevent unsafe acts, personal injury, damage to property and the environment.
- To recognise that health, safety, quality and environment protection are line management responsibilities and are essential in order to achieve the Company’s operating objectives.
- To develop a sense of personal responsibility and to create interest and enthusiasm with respect to health, safety, continuous improvement and environment protection.
- To ensure that personnel assigned to the various tasks are appropriately experienced and trained in that task. To encourage those more experienced to share their knowledge with less experienced personnel.
- To monitor the effectiveness of this Policy.